passed icnd2 im now a ccna

mikerangermikeranger Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
thanks to this forum learned alot. passed with a score of 888. the Chinese believe its a lucky number :)

study materials:
cbt nuggets
lammle book
Packet tracer
youtube

...planning to get the ccna security next

Comments

• kevin31kevin31 Member Posts: 154
    Congratualtions!

Any tips?

K
    LAB - 4 X 2651XM's 1 X 2620 3 X 2950 1 X 2509 AS 1 X 3550
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats on your new CCNA! Good luck in your future studies!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • controlcontrol Member Posts: 309
    Very Well Done!

How long had you been studying for?
  • mikerangermikeranger Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @control--- thanks... around 2 mos. review

@kevin31 --- the only tip i can give u is to know by heart what is in lammles book and cbt nuggets helped a lot for me in understanding clearly the labs. practice the labs in packet tracer and u will do just fine.

@MrBrian -- thanks so much sir....
  • beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikeranger wrote: »
    thanks to this forum learned alot. passed with a score of 888. the Chinese believe its a lucky number :)

study materials:
    cbt nuggets
    lammle book
    Packet tracer
    youtube

...planning to get the ccna security next
    Congrats man. Thats the exact same material Im using. Working on ICND 1 at the time. Did you go through the videos first and then read the book, also did you use any other practice test. I like the subnetting method in CBT nuggets too.
  • just_in_timejust_in_time Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Where there a lot of questions regarding show commands?
    beach5563 wrote: »
    Congrats man. Thats the exact same material Im using. Working on ICND 1 at the time. Did you go through the videos first and then read the book, also did you use any other practice test. I like the subnetting method in CBT nuggets too.

i went for the videos first to learn stuffs visually (so i wont fall asleep) coz i know you would be bored if you were reading something that you havent seen visually (guess thats me) ... i used the practice test included in the book and btw u can make ur own flash cards by using index cards ...thats what i did so i wont forget. yap cbt subnetting is good and easy to learn and u can practice subnetting i know they have a link here that you can get subnetting problems online. i hope this helps
    Where there a lot of questions regarding show commands?

i cant answer you on this i might be breaking the NDA... all i can say is show commands is a big part in cisco which even in real world you should know by heart....
  • SubnetZeroSubnetZero Member Posts: 124
    Congrats mate

While no trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, several electrons were severely inconvenienced
    :cool:
    SubnetZero wrote: »
    Congrats mate