Calendar solution

fredmoogiefredmoogie Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I'm looking for a cloud based calendar system for a small business that have:

a) windows/mac compatible
b) able to sync with mobile devices, ipads, androids, blackberries, iphones, etc
c) able to share/view/grant permission with external users (outside the organization) ; integrate/interoperate with other vendor calendars

those are the top 3 requirements.

any recommendations or suggestions? thanks.

Comments

• rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Google Apps I know will handle the first two. Maybe the third but I'm not sure.
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    +1 to Google apps, it can perform all three functions.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I used AirSet in the past for something similar to what you require. There's a cost involved though.
  • EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Everyone wrote: »
    Hosted Exchange/Office 365.

While Hosted Exchange is a very good option, there is a cost per user associated with it, compared to Google Apps which for the Free version is well "free". Now if you need to do heavy duty archiving you will need to upgrade to the Google Apps business edition which there is a per user cost associated with it.
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Doodle: easy scheduling

How does this look? I only know it because it was brought up to me by someone a few weeks ago.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???