Network design

EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
I'm doing a project and I've decided to base it on designing and writing configurations for a network that can support 250 users. I don't have any network design experience so I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to have a quick look at my design and give me some feedback. I don't want to post the design here as I don't want my potential University project ending up on the internet. If someone has some spare time and is willing to help (not asking for anyone to do the work for me, just give me some feedback/pointers) please do let me know.

If anyone knows of a good book on network design that would also be very helpful!

Thank you

Comments

• apr911apr911 Member Posts: 380 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey,

Id be happy to take a look if you want to send me what you have. I sent you a PM with my email. Just let me know if/when you send it over as I dont always check the email I sent and I dont want your stuff to get tagged as junk.
    Currently Working On: Openstack
    2020 Goals: AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications, F5 CSE Cloud, SCRUM, CISSP-ISSMP
  • EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
    apr911 wrote: »
    Hey,

Id be happy to take a look if you want to send me what you have. I sent you a PM with my email. Just let me know if/when you send it over as I dont always check the email I sent and I dont want your stuff to get tagged as junk.

Sent. Thank you very much for your time, I really appreciate it.
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have also replied to your PM