Options

Need some help on Static Route!.

mindzfreakmindzfreak Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys out there! i got an assignment that needs to be done asap.. I was given this Diagram.. And was asked to do a static route on every router so that it can ping from pc to pc... that's what my lecturer want from me..

How do i do so ?? any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    We aren't going to do your homework. What do you think the answer is and why? We can help point you in the right direction if you are off course.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    We aren't going to do your homework. What do you think the answer is and why? We can help point you in the right direction if you are off course.

No i dont mean that. I tried all the available network and configured the static route from router to router but i still cant ping and i got no idea why so i came to asked around..
  • Options
    Show us what you've got so far and we can point you in the right direction. My first thought wouldbe host firewalls though.
  • Options
    Show us what you've got so far and we can point you in the right direction. My first thought wouldbe host firewalls though.

This is what it shows when i typed in Show ip route. Does that mean i've already done the static route ? If so, i've no idea why it doesnt work for other routers.. here's the table
  • Options
    fsanyeefsanyee Member Posts: 171
    Are you sure that you understand what are routing and subnet means and how is this work?
  • Options
    I think you are in a bit over your head here. Since you are taking a class on this why don't you ask the teacher to explain this to you? It will be a lot easier to learn that way than by us giving you the answer on the forum with little interaction.