Options

A Cv for an internship, am i good enough ?

GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
If you are able to tell me what do u think about my Cv and your suggestions to improve it, that will be a perfect help for me.
P.S. Phone number and adress section is deleted.
EserGOZCU_Cv.pdf

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Objective first, that's why you are applying for the job/intership.

Technology should follow next

Not sure about the culture in Poland but your personal details are all over the place. Some are mid level and then others get really detailed. You are in and out of your descriptions. You need to either to stay in or bring it out.

I would create a language section if you speak more than one and list them and your fluency.

Job experience before personal details, again this is how I would do it in the US, Poland may be completely different so keep that in mind.

I don't mind the format, but the sections needs to be readdressed.
  • Options
    ValsacarValsacar Member Posts: 336
    In addition to what N2IT said, I would also look at the wording of things. The description of your job reads more like an actual job description and not what you did and why it's applicable to what you're applying for. I personally would make a comment about ATC being a high stress job (one of the most stressful actually) and how that prepares you for the new job. You can also highlight the fact that you worked in NATO and therefore have experience working with very different people/cultures/etc.

You have CCNA listed here, but I do not see it listed at all on your resume. You have the logo, but HR people might not look up there, depending on the size of the company they may just scan the skills section and if they don't see CCNA move on.

There are also a few English mistakes (mostly grammar), definitely want to fix that.
    WGU MS:ISA Progress:
    Required: NOTHING!!!!!
    Current Course: NONE

Completed: COV2, LKT2, LOT2, FNV2, VUT2, JFT2, TFT2, JIT2, FYT2, FMV2, FXT2, FYV2, LQT2
    Started 01 May 2012, Degree awarded 29 Oct 2013
  • Options
    GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234