You might be a terrorist if ....

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□

Comments

• msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    So now in addition to a plethora of firearms, many tens of thousands of rounds of ammo, the fact I most often pay cash for everything and many other things... I can be a terrorist because I value privacy and security... neato - land of the free* and all that.

*You are not really free.
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    So now in addition to a plethora of firearms, many tens of thousands of rounds of ammo, the fact I most often pay cash for everything and many other things... I can be a terrorist because I value privacy and security... neato - land of the free* and all that.

*You are not really free.

You know about a potential bioweapon that is going to create a ton of zombies? :D
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Guys, I think I'm a terrorist...icon_twisted.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    You know about a potential bioweapon that is going to create a ton of zombies? :D

I shoot a LOT and ammo isn't getting any cheaper, apart from fishing it's my only form of stress relief :D
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I shoot a LOT and ammo isn't getting any cheaper, apart from fishing it's my only form of stress relief :D

Damn I was hoping it was zombies, would make things interesting around here
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yeah, law enforcement is on edge and I don't blame them, but it is a tough balance to strike. In my town there was an anthrax scare when our local post office detected white powder in the sorting machine. They shutdown the post office, the shopping center, police, fire, ems, and full blown hazmat suited guys come in (our Air/Army National Guard has a CST team that was on scene). Couple hours later they find out a company was shipping powder protein shakes and the box had ripped over spilling the powder on some mail. But yeah that list is a little crazy....pay cash for things? I paid cash for my breakfast this morning, I put a jihad on that egg, sausage, and cheese on a roll!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff