Options

few weeks after landing my CCNP V Some big changes

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
I decided to take some risk after getting my cert, and it looks like it may have paid off. I started contacting people about providing my services through my own company and someone may have bitten. I have a verbal, but nothing in writing. I don't want to give details until the Papers and signed and checks cashed, but its a mid sized manufacturing firm who wants to get all of there sites on VOIP. They are looking for someone to come in and stabilize them, come up with future plans, and implement them. That maybe me?????
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
  • Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hope it works out for ya man!
  • Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    shodown wrote: »
    I decided to take some risk after getting my cert, and it looks like it may have paid off. I started contacting people about providing my services through my own company and someone may have bitten. I have a verbal, but nothing in writing. I don't want to give details until the Papers and signed and checks cashed, but its a mid sized manufacturing firm who wants to get all of there sites on VOIP. They are looking for someone to come in and stabilize them, come up with future plans, and implement them. That maybe me?????
    That's awesome, I hope it works out for you!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Sounds great. Best of luck.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    shodown wrote: »

That's really cool! Nice work!