JNCIP-SP books

milliampmilliamp Member Posts: 135
I have the Sybex book series for the older JNCIX-M exams JUNOS cookbook, and Junos Enterprise Routing.

I mostly still have to read Junos Enterprise Routing cover to cover but before I take the plunge I was wondering if there is any other newer books I should consider for JNCIP-SP as most of my library is now 10 years old or so.

Comments

• Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    The old Sybex JNCIS/JNCIP books will cover most of the material. I would recommend the official Juniper courseware if you can get your company to foot the bill as they are a bit pricey.

Just check the exam blueprint and anything thats not covered in the books you have I would read the online documentation.

Some of the Day One / Week One books are very useful as well and actually contain quite a bit of information so I would recommend them.

I actually found the JNCIP-SP exam easier than the JNCIS-SP because there was a lot of service provider switching questions on the JNCIS exam which I wasn't too familiar with but the JNCIP mostly covers BGP, IGP's, and MPLS