Options

70-270 Victory! Few...Close 1

mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
I passed with a 715, What a close call. I had alot of trouble with this exam and I almost ran out of time. The majority of the test was Group Polocies, Permissions,Troubleshooting Printers, and ICF. Good thing i had a Server 2003 class in school to remember a few things. I honestly have to say it was more directed towards the domain and server end of things than anything. The room was also packed with other people and my computer almost kept freezing up which i was uncomfortable about. I let the help desk guy know and he said if the computer freezes one more time its preventing you from taking the exam let him know, which was really nice. But anyway if anyone goes to take this exam please...please study the basics of group policies, domains, accounts,PERMISSIONS, security templates, and IIS. My sources were Exam Cram 2, MCSE guide to Windows XP and of course TECHEXAMS(technotes). I had about 1 year of experience with XP and spent a little less than 1 month studying for this exam.
Like always...Thank you techexams and especially Johan for developing this great educational site! :D

Comments

• Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    my big congrats goes out to you ... also thanks for the thorough review... I'm planning to take this exam next week myself.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very nice job. Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    dvdahrnsdvdahrns Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'll be in the booth on friday....