Options

70-680 Ucertify - Is it even close?

Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
I have been taking the Ucertify practice exam for the 70-680 and getting above 85 % on just about every run through. Is this resource close enough to really give a clear indicator?
WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014

Comments

• Options
    Aparajita SriAparajita Sri Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Jack,

I have few friends who used uCertify Practice tests and passed their exams successfully. They have a great learning tool. If you are getting more than 85% score (or 90 - 95%), it means you are prepared for real exam. You should focus on your study, give final touch to your preparation, revise concepts, and you will be ready to sit in exam.

I can assure you that uCertify PrepKits have coverage of all the exam objectives and it help to prepare for the exam in best possible way. So, my suggestion is that you should believe in yourself and your preparation and take your exam.

Best of luck!

Thanks!

Aparajita