Options

Voice support Position remote.

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
This is for a voice support engineer. Can work anywhere in the US. Must be a US citizen to apply.

This position will provide Day 2 support to the customers after the Voice system is installed. This is a very hands on job as 95 percent of your day you will be in Voice gear. We also have some other vendors that come in the mix, but we are a cisco partner and thats the focus. You will perform move's add's changes, troubleshoot down circuits, dial-plans, UCCX scripting, firewalls, wireless, routing and switching. This job is very high pace and high tempo, but challenging and rewarding for those up to the task.

Looking for
basic route/switch
Med/Adv VOIP
Basic Security
Basic Wireless
Great people skills

Would prefer someone in the mid atlantic region but you can live anywhere. This is currently my position so you can read my blog post or my regular post to get a idea of the type of work I'm in. We can spot dumpers a mile away so don't even waste our time. NOC, and help desk guys who have shown great Customer Service and Great Troubleshooting are encouraged to apply, if you are just a tad bit out of reach, but willing to learn I will pull you in the rest of the way.

PM me if interested.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related