Options

A+, Net+ and Sec+

djqbertdjqbert Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys ! I was just wondering if i do have to take A+, Network+ and Security + exams in order to take ENSA and then CEH or is it possible to just take only one and pass to ENSA ? Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    cee134cee134 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    From what I've read about A+, and Network, they aren't the per-resiquite for anything. However they will help open beginner jobs to get experience. Do you have any experience already? Some certs require that you work in the field for at least a year or 2. I didn't look up the details on those Certs, but IMHO, if you don't have experience, a cert won't matter and be harder to get. Don't know what your trying to do and what you've already done.
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    I echo cee134. I'm unaware of any cert that requires you to take and pass A+, Network+, and Security+. You do need knowledge for a wide variety of certs and you can gain a solid foundation of IT knowledge while pursuing the A+, Network+, and Security+ trio.

If you're pursuing a CEH cert, this site has an active forum you might like to visit: EC-Council CEH and CHFI Forums