Options

How to Learn CCNA JOB base Training please help me friends

sreenivasulusreenivasulu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I got one job with my uncle's referrence

is, Senior network administrator(but i am fresher)
joinning date is June 25th

He said learn NETWORK ADMIN WORK in some instute
then you will get job work

guys please help me is it possible to learn CCNA job base training?

also tell me how to take network administrator projects in institute?
which instutes have network administrator projects in hyderabad?

please help me to write your answers please frineds?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    icon_scratch.gif ehhh what?????

Are you asking how to do a job that you have obtained? its possible you may have a tough road ahead if that's the case. I would recommend reading the job description in detail and researching the responsibilities and how to do them. Do you currently have a CCNA? if so brush up on your training and rely on that. Most companies don't expect you to hit the ground at a full sprint the first day, learn what you can and ask questions.
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You have the CCNA, as per your "certification" list. You may want to take the cisco exploration class - i've read that it includes stuff not in the ccna requirements.

Going for a "Senior" position, you would have prior experience to do senior work. CCNA/CCENT is a entry-level certification. Else, go for a Junior, or Entry level. Otherwise you'll probably find yourself head over heels in stuff.

Read as much as you can, learn as much as you can. Getting burnt out will happen, don't fight the urge to go to something else. it'll help when you come back. Trust me. Just make sure to come back and don't let a day's vacation turn into a month.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    VAHokie56 wrote: »
    icon_scratch.gif ehhh what?????

I'm in the same boat... wut?

I honestly don't think you have the CCNA, even though it's listed in your current certification list.

So, either you're lying or you brain dumped your way through the exam. If it's the latter option, then you'll get no help from me.

If you don't have the CCNA. I'd suggest buying some books. Read as much as you can and you'll learn the technologies.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Yeah I am also kind of lost. Is the OP saying that the potential employer requires the equivalent of a degree in Networking in order to consider him?
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My interpretation of OP's post:

I got a job with the help of my uncle for the role of a senior network administrator. However, I am fairly new to the networking scene so my uncle recommended me to join a institute which will give me a feel of how networking is done in the real world with some focus on the application of the knowledge gained from the CCNA.

Are these courses really helpful in training me to be a network engineer in the real world?
    How can I gain access to the type of work undertaken by real world network engineers in the institute?
    Which institutes in Hyderabad offers the aforementioned training?
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Going around as a senior networking administator sounds scary for the company that would hire him. *shudders*
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    VAHokie56's Avatar is right on.
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    KeanoknickKeanoknick Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took it that his uncle is a senior net admin, and helped him to get a job that he needs to get CCNA skill in order to perform....who knows?
  • Options
    martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    i understood that he got a senior position with help from his uncle, has a ccna but no experience and looking for a way to learn what he needs till june 25.

if this is the case OP, try to find out what skills exactly are needed for the position and try to lab up the technologies at home. e.g. if they requiere you to know about multi area ospf get it running in gns3 etc. etc.

if one or more words in my posting leave you with a "?" maybe go look for an internship instead of a senior position for now...
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Probably time to buy some switches and routers and setup your own home lab and do it quickly or you will go down and bring your uncle's reputation along with you. Being a CCNA you should be able to do the basic stuff like configurations, updates, trying to learn the current environment you will be working on etc. Maybe even try to build a network diagram.

At least i hope you have an idea of how to connect switches and routers and which cables to use for what.

Btw i learn a lot just by having my own home lab. Not a fun of simulation and emulator programs at all. It could easily lead to your downfall.

Good luck
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]