Fail icnd1 today with 787 .

luberguilarteluberguilarte Member Posts: 112
Fail today icnd1 with 787 porcent , feel a oil be dispress but very motivated because I already know it was not hard , I just think I fail because I did not feel comfortable with the test format , but I will read the book again this week and hit the exam next Tuesday , is not as hard as we maybe all think , and all the question I firmly understood it but the sim questions formats were very unclear to me , keep it up guys and let's get this done. Sorry for my spelling guys.

Comments

• SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    That is one reason I always tell people that the Boson practice exams are worth the money - they are exactly the same format as the real exam. Pick up the Boson practice exams and you will do much better the second time around.
  • ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Could not agree more. Pivotal to my success on the ICND1; if you purchased Odom's Official Cert Guide, it comes with a Boson Practice Exam.
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I felt that the boson test is harder than the actual ICND1 test. My book came with the boson exam (cisco press). I recommend it.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think I may have to put some dough towards Boson for ICND2. I do believe it helps a lot.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • luberguilarteluberguilarte Member Posts: 112
    Hey guys , I pass my icnd1 today with 945 and 45 minutes left, Iam so happy . One question , should I used boson again to get ready for icnd2?
    Thanks to all.
  • mallyg27mallyg27 Member Posts: 139
    If you used boson for ICND1 and worked for you then I would suggest you use it again.
  • jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    stick to what works my friend :)
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Which books are you using?
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • luberguilarteluberguilarte Member Posts: 112
    I am using Wendell Odom books , now I am reading the second book thats is for icnd2. Also I used boson practices test and boson simulator and cisco packet tracert for my owe labs.
  • Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    SharkDiver wrote: »
    That is one reason I always tell people that the Boson practice exams are worth the money - they are exactly the same format as the real exam. Pick up the Boson practice exams and you will do much better the second time around.

This is good to hear. I've been doing well with Boson's tests from the official gude. I feel i could use a broader range of questions, though.
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685