Options

Does the endorser has to send anything?

TRF417TRF417 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

It wasn't completely clear as to what the Endorser has to do (other than validate the candidate's experience and sign the endorsement form). Does the Endorser has to send the mark-up resume and the endorsement form?

It appears that from the results email from ISC2, the candidate has to send the resume and the signed endorsement form.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did some checking on this too and it seems either can send it. The email you receive says that you are suppose to send it, but the endorsement form says the endorser should send it.

I've sent my stuff to my manager and if he sends it off then I'll go that way, if he saves the PDF and sends it back to me then I'll send it myself. Maybe asking them to CC you if they send it would be a good idea. Then you wait for the confirmation.
  • Options
    ZekeCISSPZekeCISSP Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My endorser signed the form and sent it back to me. I sent the package to ISC(2)
  • Options
    Rick1Rick1 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you don't really need the cert do what you want. Otherwise like everything else in life take control of your own fate icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I believe it's stated that the endorser is to send the signed paperwork to the (ISC)2. However, I have always let the endorsement candidate do it. So far they've an ethical bunch and I trust 'em. ;)