Options

What are the topics I should focus on for passing Network+?

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm studying from the Exam Cram 2 book now, i'm at Chapter 7 out of 11, and i'm just wondering which are the most important concepts to learn. Obviously i'm trying to learn everything from this book but I want to place extra emphesis on certain areas that might be covered on the exam. After i'm done with the exam cram book i'm going to look through the technotes on this site, do a few practice exams. I want to pass the N10-002 so i need to have this done before June30. I have pretty good networking knowledge now, got my A+ and been working with computers since the early 90's.. Anyone think this is possible to get done before the deadline? Any help would be appreciated.. thx

Comments

• Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    should be very possible. just check out comptia site and study the objectives when you are done reading the book. If you do well on the practice exams you will do well on the test. the test is ment to prove you have basic networking knowledge, so dont sweat it to much. work hard and have fun learning.
  • Options
    BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
    I would be sure to use the cd that comes with the book and go through it extensively. The test is 55-70% simple troubleshooting scenarios, so that is really the make or break.