Options

Bad omen??

rjpearrjpear Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Folks... I have been eagerly awaiting my turn to take my A+ Core exam tomorrow (friday). Been studying every night and during work for weeks.. I think I have a fairly good grasp on things... Well..I go to print out my stuff this afternoon for tomorrow AM test... and Bam..it hits me.. June 02 is my test date... Um...Thats today.. I MISSED my test!! GRRR!!! And you can't get a dime back cause you are a dumb as**.

The worst part... I cannot reschedule for tomorrow unti they get my results to Comptia for the Missed test..which is a Business day!!.. I called Comptia directly thinking they could throw a switch or something..but no..they said just wait till it clears the computer system.. My lord I hate computers! (Is that bad for taking the A+ test??)
So maybe it's a bad sign... an omen if you will.. not to take the test tomorrow.. ? Maybe I am just a fool and have no clue how to keep track of the dates...??
Sorry for the Venting...

Comments

• Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    I wish you can pay for my exams and I take them without missing the exam date.

icon_lol.gif
    What next?
  • Options
    ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Don't be so hard on yourself... Studying kinda does this to you. I almost forgot my exam too!
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, take it when it's next available.

Then work out a system to better track events for yourself....doesn't look professional to just not show up. Employers/Supervisors really don't like it ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?