Microsoft Exam's 2 for 1 Offer

Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi Fellow TE Members

Please check the new Offer for a Free Win 8 Exam Vouchers from M$$.

When you purchase and take a qualifying exam at full price between April 11, 2012 and June 30, 2012, you will be emailed a voucher valid for the next version exam of your chosen technology path, at no additional cost ( for Once :):D )

I guess it is a Win Win situation for all future Win 7 Test Takers ( this offer also include other Cert Streams as well )

Check here for more details

https://www.bsf01.com/creatives/prometric/Microsoft_TwoForOne/TwoForOne_Home.aspx
Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".

Comments

• SaundieSaundie Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the heads up, Dr IT. I tried to use the voucher code provided by the MCSA offer (which you can find here) but the Prometric site kept saying it was invalid. I am going to be taking 70-640 in June anyway, so thanks to the link you shared I'll be able to upgrade to the Server 8 cert for free, which is a much better offer from my perspective. I guess only downside is that I imagine the Prometric testing centres will be booked up even quicker than usual, with people taking advantage of this offer.
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info!