Trapeze wireless switches

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi,

Any one ever used these??

I have only ever played with Cisco 2100 series wireless LAN controllers. but Trapeze was mentioned to me and it seems to be part of Juniper now. Just wondered what they were like to use?

Cheers
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• nycidnycid Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There OK. Easy to manage and setup... Comparable at best.
  • unclericounclerico Member Posts: 237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    Hi,

Any one ever used these??

I have only ever played with Cisco 2100 series wireless LAN controllers. but Trapeze was mentioned to me and it seems to be part of Juniper now. Just wondered what they were like to use?

Cheers
    If you're looking at new wireless Aerohive should be on your short list without question. As for Trapeze, my experience with them was when they were still on their own. I was less than impressed mostly due to the fact that they couldn't even get the choke point, er controller to function properly during the POC. Ripped that crap and Aruba out and threw Aerohive in.
    Preparing for CCIE Written