Options

anyone familiar with Exam Cram 2 books?

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm just wondering how much emphesis should be placed on Chapter 7, network operating systems and clients? Or which sections I should focus on.. I'm going to read through the whole chapter but don't really want to memerise everything if i don't have to..

Comments

• Options
    EverythingPCownerEverythingPCowner Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i used that book...my test is tonight, so ill let you know :)
    Alabama or Bust!
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    sdeyoung wrote:
    I'm just wondering how much emphesis should be placed on Chapter 7, network operating systems and clients? Or which sections I should focus on.. I'm going to read through the whole chapter but don't really want to memerise everything if i don't have to..

I used that book. I wouldn't skip a chapter. Netware stuff is useful.
  • Options
    12mcken12mcken Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sdeyoung wrote:

The book is great. I used it to pass the exam. At least, read it through once and then you can pick and choose the chapters that you're aren't clear on. This book cuts out all the fat to prepare you for the exam. Make sure you understand the main topics, noted in the beginning of every chapter.