Options

Two months for 293, 294, 297

2»

Comments

• Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    luckyneo wrote: »
    Ah Man that sucks..... Are you going to retake it your so close to the finish

Looks like I have until July 2013 before they retire it. I dont think I'm going to wait that long so I'll probably retake it late October or mid November. Then I need to renew my ccna by early December. It never ends...
  • Options
    luckyneoluckyneo Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    phoeneous I though that was going to say you had passed!!! Final push mate get through that last exam its such a good feeling when you finished..... Oh but wait like you said it never ends renew CCNA took me a long time...... Are you going to do the MCSA 2008 after I have just started its two more exams. I am studying the 70-648 at the moment... Good luck fella let us know when you pass in October?
  • Options
    I PASSED THIS MORNING!!! Got a 785 :/

I liked this test, but I also really hated it. I hate the testlet style, there just isn't enough time to read through all of the material and provide a sound answer.

On to CCNP!
  • Options
    DirtyWillyDirtyWilly Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Grats man!!! I shouldn't be too far behind you.
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    I can't believe folks are still taking 2003 exams. I thought those had been retired already??
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    No, they have not. I'm studying for 70-291, although I won't go for MCSE.
  • Options
    petedude wrote: »
    I can't believe folks are still taking 2003 exams. I thought those had been retired already??

I made myself a promise back in 2006 that I'd be mcse. I kept that promise.
  • Options
    luckyneoluckyneo Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Phoeneous, Congrats on the pass made it at long last must be a relief.... Finaly made that MCSE hey. Good luck with the CCCNP. I have decided to move on to the 20008 exams hopeful completing MCSA2008 by the end of this year.... Torn bet virtualization Vmware / Citrix and the cisco route I have my CCNA renewed it in Nov last year..... Hummmmm decisions descions
  • Options
    RoyalRavenRoyalRaven Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    petedude wrote: »

End of July, 2013 for some of them. Like others, I'm still working on a few for a personal challenge I set for myself and a few exams can be applied toward multiple certs (for me 298 puts +Security on more than one of my certs). I think the expiration can be the best motivator to get rolling on them because otherwise I'm too preoccupied with other things in life to bother carving out time. I typically spend the first couple of years learning the products and then cert later as I'm not pushed to really have the newest ones.