Options

I'm posting a thread for a dear friend of mine kalkan999

TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
He recently flew to Costa Rica to take the CISSP CBT exam, well he received great news immediately after he clicked finished "Congratulations you have successfully passed the CISSP examination". This is a guy I look up too, he has demonstrated, passion, determination and will. No matter how many times this exam defeated him, he never gave up. This goes to show you that perseverance surpasses all challenges. In a recent email he sent, he stated that the "The CBT was even harder than the paper based exam, but I didn't have to wait for my results", he also stated that "The questions were MUCH different than the written I took in Feb...Much more intense, and greater depth than I saw in my previous attempts". Wow, this is what I have to look forward to, well I have to overcome this challenge just as he did.
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• Options
    kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    And you will, my friend I will help you and anyone else who asks as much as I can. For those of you reading this thread and you are studying for this test, adhere to the following: Do NOT let up on your studies. You can not know enough to be confident going into this test, as it will bite you on the backside.
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Congrats to Kalkan. This is a great motivation for all of us to study harder for the exam.

I think this is good news for the CBT exam, it seems that the integrity of the exam is not compromised icon_cool.gif more motivation for me!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com