Options

I passed

corey1980corey1980 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
With a score of 780

I used the LearnKey training along with the $6.95 technotes guide from this website. I only had a couple questions on Apple and Unix/Linux which were pretty easy. The troubleshooting questions were a bit different than I thought, but overall I fealt I did well on them. There were atleast 4-5 questions on the exam that I had never seen or heard of so I took an educated guess. Overall, the test seemed more difficult than I thought it would be but I was pretty prepared. On to A+ now. Thanks to those on the forums who helped answer my questions.

Regards,
Corey

Comments

• Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Excellent Job and Congrats! I remember when i was stressing about all those apple and unix questions also but they actually weren't that bad! Good job :D
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Nice Job icon_thumright.gif
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • Options
    12mcken12mcken Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    congratulations icon_cool.gif
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    finneyfinney Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That is wonderful news, I am scheduled to take my test in 2 weeks. Wish me luck. You said that there were a few questions that were unfamiliar to you.Do you remember if the questions were related to topologies, protocols or more about network support?
  • Options
    corey1980corey1980 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There was 1 question where it asked what color of wire went to which slot on a RJ 45 connector. I had no clue what color of wire went were so I just guessed. I think there was 1 question about setting something up on a Unix/Linux box and I had no clue what they were talking about. Can't really remember the rest.