Options

70-640 and Prometric vouchers

gra_100gra_100 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the 70-640 exam a couple of months ago and failed with a score in the 500s. I have been re-reading stuff and am planning to give it another go soon.
A few weeks after my exam I was emailed a 50% off voucher to resit the exam, but now I also have one of the new 2 for 1 vouchers that will give you a free shot at the new Server 8/2012 exam when they come out.

Does anyone know if you can use two vouchers together when booking with Prometric? If I can't use them both then I'll have to decide which to use.

Comments

• Options
    vichalevichale Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As I know,you can't use two vouchers together,you only can use the voucher you received once,70-640 exam is not so difficult if you take some proper training,hope you can pass this time.Good luck.
  • Options
    gra_100gra_100 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK thanks vichale. Does anyone else know for definite if you can only use one voucher code when booking a Prometric test?
  • Options
    SaundieSaundie Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Prometric site doesn't give confirmation that it's accepted the voucher code, it only gives you a message if you enter an incorrect voucher code. It means that it's not possible to tell if both codes have been applied. I would expect that it will only use the last valid voucher code that you enter, though.