Another One Bites The Dust!!

zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
Network+ PASSED!! Passed with an 806. Wish I had done better though.
Scheduled yesterday night with a discount voucher and study from night to afternoon. Didn't like myself rushing to take the exam, but the Discount was too good to pass; plus, I'm low on budget.
There were questions on the exam that I thought was probably specified or stated; and I guess I got wrong on those. Most of my test were on Troubleshooting scenario, Identifying the cause of the Problems with the Given Network Troubleshooting Scenario involving a client connectivity problems...Tons of them!! In Fact, I believed most of my test were on them....only one or two on identifying logical physical network topo. or identifying hubs, routers, bridges, routers...those sort of simple-one answers questions!
I had to go back twice to see if I answered them right; couldn't get my eyes to stay open from sleepiness. Anyhow, I need to take at two weeks before I head for another Exam; don't know which yet. Plus, I gotta look for a job soon.
Well, I guess that is for now.

Oh yeah, this website helps alot, especially the study guides...I purchase the Special Edit.; it was a big help.
"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki

Comments

• /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
  • zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Thank Y'all. This sites have such supportive peers!
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    congrats man, that's a good score i think
    get back to studying!!!
  • corey1980corey1980 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□