Options

I need to be a Network Administrator or System Administrator

DaNnYtYpEsDaNnYtYpEs Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi guys,

in my work did an internal auditin which auditors said that I have no knowledge or preparing for it since I have Network Technician.I have10 years in the company of which 9 are in IT because they gave me the opportunity. but I have fear of me fired

I have no college only 3 or 4 certificaciones.A+N +MCP MCTS
I need to meet the job or to be a Network administrator System Administrator.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would suggest first you learn to take the time to tidy up your post, as if this is your usual standard of presenting then you wont be going any where fast.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    DaNnYtYpEs wrote: »
    hi guys,

in my workdidan internal auditin whichauditorssaidthat I have noknowledge orpreparingforitsince I havetecnitiannetwork.I have10 years inthe companyof which 9 areinITbecausethey gave methe opportunity.but I havefearofme fired

I have nocollegeonly 3or 4 certificaciones.A+N +MCP MCTS
    I needto meetthe job or to be a Network administratoror System Administrator.

Thank you.
    its so early and you gave me a headache on your post.
  • Options
    apology, but not English,
    speak and write Spanish so all errors
  • Options
    apology, but not English,
    speak and write Spanish so all errors

Its the formatting that the problem,

"workdidan" that is 4 separate words, "havefearofme" as it this.

please at least try to make your post readable, I understand its hard, believe me I have a serious spelling issue, but if you want an answer you need to take some time to at least make it readable, other wise it will just get ignored
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    Why do you need to be a network admin? have you accepted a new role or are you looking to improve you career?
  • Options
    ok, thanks
    look to see now
  • Options
    improve my career

and my work requires an educated and certified according to the auditors
    but I manage
    DC, DNS, DHC, AD, GPO, Exchange Server, VMware, SQL2005, 2008, SAN and attend all users
  • Options
    TackleTackle Member Posts: 534
    improve my career

and my work requires an educated and certified according to the auditors
    but I manage
    DC, DNS, DHC, AD, GPO, Exchange Server, VMware, SQL2005, 2008, SAN and attend all users

Seems like you would qualify as a "System Administrator" to most places. If they want you to go to school to get educated, have them pay for it.