Options

Book suggestion CCENT

tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
Any suggestions other than Odom and Lammle's books? I'm reading the Odom one at home and have already read Lammle at work. I need another book to keep me occupied but I don't want to get into a different topic and forget all about CCENT stuff. Any other CCENT books you can suggest? Books24x7 has CCENT for dummies and a McGraw Hill book. I need one that's either on there or in pdf...

Comments

• Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I used the Odom book, CCNA Exam Cram and the Bryant Advantage ebooks.
    I really like the Chrs Bryant stuff for CCENT and CCNA.
  • Options
    controlcontrol Member Posts: 309
    tr1x wrote: »
    Any suggestions other than Odom and Lammle's books? I'm reading the Odom one at home and have already read Lammle at work. I need another book to keep me occupied but I don't want to get into a different topic and forget all about CCENT stuff. Any other CCENT books you can suggest? Books24x7 has CCENT for dummies and a McGraw Hill book. I need one that's either on there or in pdf...

There's a PDF for CCNA written by Yap Chin Hoong. He also has some CCNP material on the site.
    I know a few people on here have the PDF, including myself. It's free, so no harm in looking.
  • Options
    controlcontrol Member Posts: 309
    Sharkdiver - not to hijack the thread - couldn't help noticing the change in signature! Good Stuff! Have you sorted yourself out with a Network Engineering job now?

I also 2nd the Chris Bryant Material, although it's almost like a locked down PDF that you can't really transfer to a Ebook reader if that was the plan. The material however is written in an easy to digest way. I like it.
  • Options
    tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    Awesome, I'll look into those. Thanks a lot.