Options

Test center cancelled my ICND2

mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
I had my ICND2 scheduled for today at 10:45AM. I was ready to go and pretty confident i would pass. Last night around 11:55PM, i got a phone call and series of texts from the so called "test center admin." He starts telling me that he closed the test center today and was not sure how i was able to register. I asked him to cancel my exam and he started telling me that honestly his car was in the shop and would not be able to make it. Then he starts telling me some strange story that the place is only open half-days on Saturday and that my 10:45 time slot was too late and he was not sure how i was able to register and get through the system. The final story he gave me was that it was hard taking the metro to get to the test center.

This guy did not sound very intelligent and i think was drunk. Pretty sure he just made other plans today and did not want to open the test center.

This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me taking an exam.

I would like to choose a different test center. How can i cancel my exam and choose a different place. I hope this guy is honest and does not say i did not show up or whatever. He claims to have put a ticket in with the Vue service support but i would like to choose a different test center after this nonsense.

Comments