Options

Free Practice Q's

tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
I was trying to find some sites at work to practice some CCENT questions. I found one and was going through it until I got to the question "what is the world wide web" then I decided I'd better just ask here for a good site instead of wasting my time on questions that are too easy.

Do you know of any free ones that I can use to just test my knowledge during downtime at work?

Anyone? =/

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    You know what they say, you get what you pay for. I'm not familiar with any quality free exam questions.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tr1x wrote: »
    Anyone? =/
    No.

Let me elaborate. If you purchase a book - for example, Odoms or Lammle's, they have sections at either the beginning or end of a chapter, these work great. They also come with a CD, which is also great.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTE OF PREVIOUS MESSAGE

Agreed. I think the practice tests that come Odom's and Lammle's are great. If you had to go with just one, than get Odom's since the practice test is so similar to the real deal.
  • Options
    tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    Yeah I've got both of those books, going through all the questions over and over. Can you suggest any paid ones, something like ucertify only less crappy?
  • Options
    seansabianseansabian Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got the Boson ExSim Practice Questions for ICND2. Boson is challenging like the real exam. It will help you get deeper on the topics.
    ~ Sean