Options

Resource for 70-680 exam

ttorloff1215ttorloff1215 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone recommend a good comprehensive Book for studying for the 70-680 exam? I have heard the MCTS Microsoft Windows 7 Configuration Study Guide, Study Guide: Exam70-680 by William Panek and the MCTS 70-680Cert Guide: Microsoft Windows 7, Configuring by Don Poulton were both good but can anyone confirm that these books represent an accurate representation of what to expect on the test or recommend any others ?

Comments

• Options
    AdRockAdRock Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have to Poulton book and that comes with a practice exam cd as well as this book which i have

[h=1]MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows 7[/h]
    I would check out the videos from Professor Messer because they are really helpful. I've been doing the practice exams and just from watching the videos saw things he covered that were in the practice exams.

I have both books and they are expensive but worth it. The practice exam in the Pouton book is a lot harder than the MCTS book.

Having failed my 70-680 today, it's a case of going to those books to work on my weaknesses and also to do some lab sessions becuase that's how it sinks in (for me anyway)