Options

Passed 70-270! Question on 290

Tommy_DTommy_D Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finished it today with 857! I have heard alot of people say 290 is like a beefed up 270... I was wondering what you all's opinion is, I was thinking about going right on to 290 since I Have the 270 stuff all fresh in my head.

Comments

• Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Congratulations on your pass. I guess that route seems the most obvious choice. What method does the XP test use? Adaptive, Simulation, or all?
    I'm currently studying and need help looking for study materials. Which one did you used? How long did you study for this test?
    thank you
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS. :D:D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    I am really not sure on what method the test had, although I did have one Simulation type question. I studied for 2 weeks with Self Test Practice Test, Transcender Tests, and a study guide from test king.com

Anyone else have any idea about 290?
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    sounds like you used a brain **** too me.... icon_cry.gif they are classed as cheating as they have the real questions for the exam in them.
  • Options
    I did have one question that one is the study guide that was amazingly similiar to a real question on the test. I had no idea! A buddy of mine gave it to me to use. only read about 50 pages of it though, so I guess its just how you look at it.
  • Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    290 does carry on from 270, but again is alot different, useually about 4 - 5 sims init, although i found the questions easier than 270, they were alot shorter.