Options

Need advice...

hamlin69hamlin69 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

In April I got my A+ and was applying non-stop to places. I got one interview with a company(microage) and it seemed to go really well. I have not heard back from them since that interview (which was at the start of april) so I assumed I did not get the job. What is really odd about it is that where I currently work as an accountant, microage fixes our computers here and when the server went down the guy who interviewed me showed up. Yes...awkward. He gave me the oddest look, like he was embarrassed or something. I gave him a respectable "hello".....fast forward to today. I get a call from microage asking me to come in again. I am not sure what is going on. Do they want to offer me a job now? I can't take a salary less than 40k a year with all of my bills/mortgage. Does anyone know what microage pays?

Comments

• Options
    MrkaliMrkali Member Posts: 105
    Encountering someone whom you've interviewed and did not hire at one of your clients sites certainly would be an awkward experience. It sounds like they filled that previous position you interviewed for and that now another position or potentially that same position has opened up again and they are considering you.