Options

Seen some Braindumps

garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
Seen some **** hanging out at work. It was a TK sample for 270. I passed this test a year ago by just learning it, I DON"T USE ****. My opinion is, "it seems it would be harder to memorize **** than to actually study for it." How boring would it be to read Q & A's all F&$#ing day? When I was browsing through it, I was thinking " This explains half the f%#&*ing water head tards I meet with an MCSE." With the amount of boring reading & memorization it would take to know the answers, they could simply pick up a book. It amazes me people will dedicate themselves to learning hundreds of answers & get no where but behind. Just venting…. icon_wink.gif Anyone agree? Anyone who actually uses the water head method?

Comments

• Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    I agree with your assessment. Learning questions and answers is very, very boring. Hell, you fall asleep after you read 5 questions and answers of anything. I find that I actually like reading and learning the material as sometimes, you find many things that you didn't know before and then you're like, "Hmm...interesting, I wanna know more." Braindumps are for lazy wimps. icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    eternal85eternal85 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I pride myself in the fact that I didn't use any **** or **** for any of my tests. The only thing that I ever used them for was for MAYBE just checking 3-5 questions MAX just to get a general idea of how the wording is on the test, THATS IT. I find that using that to just pass a cert is plain dumb. I like knowning what I know and I'm ready to take on any idiot who used only those **** in an actual match of networking knowledge
  • Options
    mikey_bmikey_b Member Posts: 188
    I've never used Braindumps on purpose. I did get some "****" questions from a friend for 270 without realising they were ****, but they didn't have the answers, those were in a separate file. So to me, I worked thru questions in groups of 20, then scored myself, then moved on to the next 20 questions.

There were 60 in total, and I was pretty surprised when I realised I got a few of the same questions on the exam. I wasn't aware what I was quizzing myself on were ****. I trusted my instincts though, and read thru the questions several times and gauged the answeres t make sure they were even the same thing, then gave my best answer. By that point I had studied the material so much even those questions were simplistic, and I passed with a 969/1000. Bu that 969 comes from years of working with XP in an enterprise environment and a solid 2 months of studying and a few weeks of cram.

Although, those **** would explain how he got his MCSA, the kid is a bit of a doorknob.
    Mikey B.

Current: A+, N+, CST, CNST, MCSA 2003
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  • Options
    Does anyone see anything wrong with reviewing maybe 3-5 questions or so on a braindump before the exam, or is everyone DEAD against them? Just curious thats all, I in no way condone the use of them for study material, but just curious if anyone see's just looking at, like I said, 3-5 questions, a sin or anything?
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Im against the ****. I am preparing to sit security + to finish mcse 2k, while at work this AM, I read the technotes here and am vey impressed with them. They are very good for review esp that the CBT goes into more details. Using the technotes as a snap shot of the objectives, I see myself doing quite well on this one.

No **** for me here or do I even support it..

Therefore, all of us put in lots of time reviewing and learning the material in contrast to simply memorizing for an exam...to be continued!
    What next?
  • Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Does anyone see anything wrong with reviewing maybe 3-5 questions or so on a braindump before the exam, or is everyone DEAD against them?
    I'd have to say many people have looked at them at one time or another simply because we all know what they look like. Some of us may, from time to time, come across **** we thought were legit. However, when we take a test, we sign not to disclose specific information on the test. Therefore, we try not to. So do I think it's wrong? Yes...why look at **** when you can look at practice tests. **** give the wrong answers anyway because people are too stupid to actually study the material.
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    qsubqsub Member Posts: 303
    Wouldn't it be awesome if exams consisted of oral tests to go along with the written?

You choose this answer which was wrong, why did you choose it?
    World Cup 2006 - Zidane - Never Forget.
  • Options
    MCSE should be done like the CCIE.
  • Options
    I'm pretty confident microsofts new certification program, The Microsoft Certified Architect program, will definately help bring back a lot of credibility due to the fact to obtain this cert, it's a peer review board and projects assigned to you by your peers
  • Options
    eternal85 wrote:
    I'm pretty confident microsofts new certification program, The Microsoft Certified Architect program, will definately help bring back a lot of credibility due to the fact to obtain this cert, it's a peer review board and projects assigned to you by your peers

I looked it up & I'm not to sure about this. Kind of like a CISSP meets township council...What do you think?
  • Options
    he-manhe-man Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well i love playing Devils advocate so ........

Your aim is to achieve a certain level of certification which may involve layers of certification before you get where you want to be. Stick with me people.

You may not consider the lower end of these certs nessasary but are still required for what you want to achieve, like the A+. I have never ever needed to know the IRQ's of a PC or the processor speeds of the first ever processor. This cert can still be used as an elective for my MCSA though?

All that said i still havn't used/agree with brain ****, but the dark side icon_twisted.gif is strong when those certs = big £'s. The people who do use them will come unstuck when they are faced with a situation they are qualified to handle suddenly go icon_confused.gif: Sh*t! why didn't i acctually learn the damn thing. Lets hope the force is with me. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    I looked it up & I'm not to sure about this. Kind of like a CISSP meets township council...What do you think?

Well who knows, it's a new venture for MS, I hope it succeeds, it's a unique idea. I was one of the people who received an email from MS asking for my opinion on the whole thing, and their whole general certification program itself. It was cool. The 2000 MCSE lost a lot of credibility to it due to the emergence of braindumps and the like, but I hope this will bring something back to the MS cert scene.
  • Options
    eternal85 wrote:

Well who knows, it's a new venture for MS, I hope it succeeds, it's a unique idea. I was one of the people who received an email from MS asking for my opinion on the whole thing, and their whole general certification program itself. It was cool. The 2000 MCSE lost a lot of credibility to it due to the emergence of braindumps and the like, but I hope this will bring something back to the MS cert scene.

I agree, we can only sit back & hope it works out well.. I really hope it does.
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    I didnt know about braindumps till i came here, i had read about 10 questions on the paper that i saw and as far as i knew i thought it was practice test, didnt realise it was the real thing! so i deleted it, i would prefer to know how things work and not memorise all the answers.

But like eveyone says those cheats will be found out when it comes down to the tech exam that most jobs give out at interviews these days.
  • Options
    pretty_boypretty_boy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Brain ****, Boson software etc... is for weak minded people. Why waste your money and time when you can read and write question from the book itself. Those brain **** questions are in books the same as boson question. You can Save time and Save money by reading the books, at least good books. icon_lol.gif