Options

Memphis Area CCNA Level Network Analyst 6mo/perm

MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
Received this from a recruiter, I've worked with, today, thought I would see if anyone was in the market around Memphis...

Hi Chris,

I hope this email find you well. Below is the 6 month contract to hire position. Please feel free to pass around and I would be more than happy to speak to any referrals.

Regards,

Network Analyst (6 month contract to hire)

A TEKsystems client is looking to add another Cisco Network Administrator to the operations team in their infrastructure organization.

Daily Duties: The individual in this role needs to be heavy CCNA level (certification not required) with 4 plus years Cisco network administration experience. This role requires someone willing to wear multiple hats - handle break/fix issues around routers/switches/VoIP phones, assisting with project rollouts pertaining to Cisco technologies, as well as troubleshoot advanced DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP issues as they arise in a 30 site distributive WAN environment. This will involve handling issues for both Data and Voice technologies.

Top 3 skills

1. 4 Years Cisco administration experience in a distributive environment
2. Experience troubleshooting advanced issues with Cisco routers/switches/connectivity
3. Ability to learn and welcome working on both the data/voice side of Cisco
[FONT=&amp] [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Michael Begonia[/FONT][FONT=&amp]PROFESSIONAL RECRUITER[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
6750 Lenox Center Court Suite 110 [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Memphis, TN 38115
T (901) 415-1031 F (901) 415-1092[/FONT]