Ucertify is the worst

joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
Seriously, Ucertify is the worst prep software ever. At least half of the questions don't even ask questions related to the exam objectives, its absolutely frustrating! The people writing these questions must be morons!

So, if you are considering any test software, steer clear of Ucertify, it's pure garbage. WGU provides it as part of the coursework and I'm going to leave some really critical feedback when I get done with these pita MTA exams. Just wanted to vent!

Comments

• petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    uCertify's like any other vendor-- better at some exams than others.

Transcender isn't all that great for Cisco stuff. Boson kills for Cisco, but isn't as good on their other stuff. ExamForce seems to be better for CompTIA and certain MS exams-- that's it. Preplogic-- now Learnsmart-- seems to me to have washed out of most everything, but they make good prep books.

I like uCertify for CIW stuff. YMMV for anything else from them.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think ucertify is average. I have taken some vendor tests that ask stuff that they themselves dont have listed in their test objectives.
  • guerrillaguerrilla Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    necro-bump. uCertify is pretty much garbage. I'm convinced they don't actually have subject matter experts working for them, but rely on complaints to weed out their material. The new Java test 1Z0-803, is a prime example. I submitted about 10 really (really really) obvious errors to them, then they expected me to check for more problems. How about tasking your staff with that task? If you plan on using them for the 1Z0-803, just don't. It doesn't reflect the real test and you'll go in unprepared.