Options

Comprehensive view of the ICND...

NoodsNoods Member Posts: 168
I recently started my study of the ICND. The first thing I like to do is get a good once over for the general contents of the exam. In doing so, I found about a million CLI commands.

This really is just a superfiscial view, but I was really hoping for something a little more conceptual then memorizing CLI commands. Can anyone who has seen most of the ICND material give me their overview of the material so I can estimate the best study plan?

Comments

• Options
    mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    Sudy the commands. You have to know them to pass the exam AND to manage cisco Routers and Switches. I think the concept are covered better in INTRO.

Mike
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • Options
    dshevnockdshevnock Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In my experience, I really didn't get a good grasp of all the commands until I actually started using them during rack rental time. I could read them in a book, memorize them for a few days, but after that they were lost when I studied something else. I bought rack rental time from www.thebryantadvantage.com. It was $10/day, plus you get a 100 page lab workbook he sends you as well.