Options

ccna 640-801 newbie

AceAllAceAll Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
hi all,

I am planing to take 640-801 course. I just wanted to know how much time you guys(guys who have cleared ) had taken for preparing for this exam . let me know how tough is this exam compared to other exams.
I have bought cisco library selection (640-801) book by wendell odom. I hope this would be suffice to clear the exam.

:D
A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why I'm not here. So leave a message

Comments

• Options
    dshevnockdshevnock Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A lot of people always suggest studying from a couple different resources. Try taking a look at The Bryant Advantage stuff at http://www.thebryantadvantage.com. He has a nice CCNA study guide PDF, flash cards, rack rental time, etc. All of it is at a very decent priced.
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Ill second the Bryant Advantage material, I have purchased all of his PDF's after his binary PDF whipped my into shape. I also use the Cisco Press books, have an older version of Todd Lamelle's Sybex book, I have 3 cisco routers and 2 cisco switches, and I also have Cisco Provided NetG training. Probably overkill, but I think I will know this material pretty dang good by the time I am done.

I highly recommend picking up some used gear on ebay, you can get the 2500 series routers pretty cheap, under 60 bucks or so.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p