Computer Based or Paper

the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
So I am scheduled to take the CISSP in August. It is the last course offered by this company that includes a voucher for the paper exam. But they told me that if I would prefer, they can swap my voucher for the computer based exam. What should I do? Paper or computer based?

Comments

• dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    I'd say CBT - you'll get your results immediately, which is far preferable to waiting 4-6 weeks to get your results.
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    I switched my voucher as well from PBT to CBT, I like the idea of not using a scantron sheet (time consuming)......
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • afcyungafcyung Member Posts: 212
    No reason not to take the CBT. The wait is annoying.
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    I switched my voucher as well from PBT to CBT, I like the idea of not using a scantron sheet (time consuming)......

That too!
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida