Options

Ine cisco voice track

2»

Comments

• Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    So i bought the INE, but only did the download... then paid the diff for streaming.. I dont think i'd download these things... least with streaming I'll be able to just fire up the web site or stream from my iphone... so..... NP Voice in... 90 days.. GO!

I'm not doing heavy UCM deployments, but a boatload of CME deployments and tickets related to UCM/CME so.. hopefully this gives me the necessary background to do this in 90 days
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    did you manage to work a deal? are you using any other material besides the videos?
  • Options
    I'm gonna use the INE and the official study guides - I built a lab at work so i dont need to rent the racks
  • Options
    @shodown you mentioned using the ine deep dive series did you just mean workbook 1 or both (workbook1 and 2)? and if theres any need to do use the deep dive video series
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I use the deep dives for the videos and labs due to the CCNP V not having lab material. In the deep dives mark goes over actually doing the labs in the videos so you can see it 1st hand. You can be logged on into a lab and do it with him or do it later, but it helps. They assume some voice knowledge so its best to have been through the CCNP and CCNA material 1st.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    well i wanted to use the deep dives for labs to use with my ccnp v studies.
  • Options
    did you get the workbooks or only the video?
  • Options
    I purchased both of them.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    thanks you've been helpful!
  • Options
    once last thing i forgot to mention i was chatting to the salesperson on ine and they said for me to understand the labs in the workbooks i'd have to buy the advanced technology course do you think its even necessary.
  • Options
    I think the Adv tech or CCNP voice will work. But I do agree that you need to see other material 1st. Adv will cover all the 7x track, the CCNP V 8 will cover the 8x track minus uccx
    Currently Reading

• Options
    cool beans thx
  • Options
    studying using ine ccnp and wow... he is pretty dry and CVOICE is a HUGE exam...
  • Options
    @shodown what kind of OS are you running on you server?
  • Options
    CUCM, UCCX, CUPS, UC 7,8 and X. Trixbox(not really used) CVP and UCCE.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Not trying to high-jack the thread but is the deep-dives worth it? Im FINALLY getting back into studying voice but wondering if I should buy the deep-dives.. Ive already got the advance tech vids and work books..
  • Options
    you can get by with the adv tech class, but they serve 2 differnet purposes. The adv tech class teaches, the deep dives covers task which is good if you want to watch the wording and see how you would actually complete the task.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm becoming frustrated with trying to rent labs so far. I'm just going to go back to my originally plan and plunk some money on a few 28XX's and a beefy server. I already have everything else like PVDM2's, Phones, 3550 switch, VWIC2's, and a few 1760's. First I have to finish closing on my house though lol
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
  • Options
    Congrads playboi. I just closed on mine last week. Its a pain in the ass, but well worth it. As far as the rack rentals have you worked with INE tech support?
    Currently Reading

• Options
    stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks yea I close next week hopefully, it's a huge pain but it's a great time to buy property right now. Nah it's not so much issues with INE's rack even though I waste a lot of time figuring out where everything is located. But more so being able to create different environments from the ground up, and not having to worry about scheduling. Either INE is having some issues right now with July's Voice Racks or someone just bought up all of the Voice rack time for the month of July. The earliest time I can even rent some lab time looks like would be August 2nd lol.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
  • Options
    They are running a bootcamp next week, so they have them book, plus students are going to be trying to be a prepared as possible for the bootcamp when they get there.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    stlsmoore wrote: »
    The earliest time I can even rent some lab time looks like would be August 2nd lol.

And I'm about to buy that all up....lol. But for real, I noticed that too when I went in to look at rack rentals. Somebody is seriously grinding for those numbers this month...

*edit*
    (Just read shodown's post)
    That makes since. I was going to rent a few sessions this month for CVOICE but I have to push that back.
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study: