Options

anyone with experience with INE TRAINING

Has anyone tried the videos from there website. How detailed do they get? They claim by taking notes from there videos and studying them it should be sufficient with learning the material. Is this true without having to do additional reading.

Comments

• Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    No experience with them but EVERY training service or provider will say that they their materials are all that you need. Never rely on one study source to prepare for an exam
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have some experience with INE training. I bought CCIE R&S v4.0 Training Program back in 2010 but I haven't been able to finish all those vids yet - got sidetracked so many times. Anyway, I recently signed up for 2 years AAP (paid by the company) and I've been concentrating on their CCIE R&S Written bootcamp. In my opinion, those 9hr vids are not enough to pass the written exam. I'll be taking the written next week at Cisco Live and I know that I am not ready. I've tried answering those questions in front of the chapters and I am still missing a lot of those questions. Makes sense though. I really didn't put a lot of effort in studying the material probably because I knew it was a free exam.
  • Options
    MrBishopMrBishop Member Posts: 229
    The written exam isn't hard from what I heard and INE recommends that you read 19 books in addition to their Bootcamp training.
    Degrees
    M.S. Internet Engineering | M.S. Information Assurance
    B.S. Information Technology | A.A.S Information Technology
    Certificaions
    Currently pursuing: CCIE R&Sv5
  • Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's what I heard too. However, I've read only 3 out of 24 CCIE books I have so far. One of them was back in 2010 and the other was late last year - Cisco LAN Switching and QoS by Odom. I can honestly say that I didn't prepare enough for this exam.
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    i have watched videos from both IPExpert as well and INE and let me say this. i love them both for different reasons. is one enough? sure. is it beneficial to have multiple sources if you can afford it? of course.
    WIP: IPS exam