Options

2 for 1 vouchers for new Windows technology

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■

Comments

• Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Great find! I have to do my MCITP:EA before the end of the year so I'll just pay "full price" for at least two exams so I can get the upgrade along with it
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hey no problem

I was hoping to score two for the SQL MS 2012 exam. I'm not sure of there release dates though.
  • Options
    pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    I am also planning for the same however beware of the fine print
    When you purchase and take a qualifying exam at full price between April 11, 2012 and June 30, 2012, you will be emailed a voucher valid for the next version exam of your chosen technology path, at no additional cost. Your voucher for the second qualifying exam will be emailed to you when the new exams release and will expire 90 days after the new Certification in your technology path becomes available.

1. Book your Exam before 30th June 2012
    2. You will have to give the new exam within 90 days of the release :)
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes I am hoping to take my Windows 7 exam before the end of the month so I can qualify for this. Thanks for the reminder
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    When did this become available? I passed the 70-680 last month, any chance I could email them and be 'retro-granted' the windows 8 voucher?
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Options
    Was it at least on April 11th or after? If so I believe you can still claim the voucher since it requires you to pass 70-680 first
  • Options
    pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    You have to register first then book your exam. They will then send the voucher once applicable. If its applicable retrospectively then I will be one happy person :)
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Options
    Question about this...I requested my voucher code and got in my email immediately. Do you have to necessarily pass the Windows 7 exam to qualify for this deal or just schedule it with the voucher code when making the appointment for it to count? I want to pass 70-680 don't get me wrong its just it will be a lot less pressure knowing I can still get a FREE exam no matter what =]
  • Options
    dabadaba Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did you try this yet? I passed 70-640 on Saturday and just found out about this. I'm going to try on Monday and see if I can get the free voucher.
  • Options
    Has anyone entered their code on Prometric? I entered it to validate...I assume it went through because it didn't say it was invalid....was wondering if anyone entered the code and nothing happened but a refresh of the web site?
  • Options
    For anyone needing an update...I received my voucher to take my free Windows 8 exam until next June 30th 2013! Awesome!