Is this degree worth my time and money?

BananaPearBananaPear Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey gang! This site is great and y'all are great and the PERFECT people to refer this question to. After drifting aimlessly for far longer than I'm willing to admit to, I took my laptop apart and put it back together again and realized I loved it and want to work in computers. Now, I've been online and on computers since I was 11, so I mean, it's not like just some spur-of-the-moment decision. Also school doesn't start until September.
It's a local technical school, the full degree only takes about 14 months (if I go full-time the entire time), and it's WAY more inexpensive than those sleazy career colleges we're covered up in. Here's A brief description of the program: Computer Information Technology | Fulltime Programs | Tennessee Technology Center @ Murfreesboro
Is this worth my time and money? At least as a good jumping-off point? I figure with the courses covering such a broad array of working with computers I might find one thing I like and further learn about it on my own if need be, with certs and such.
Thoughts?

I really appreciate your input :)