Options

compare to...

EverythingPCownerEverythingPCowner Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
would the level of difficulty on this exam be compared to the a+ ... or is it something i should study for (i have experiance... but not from classes or books)?
Alabama or Bust!

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    It's recommended that a person score at least 90% on practice exams before taking the real thing.

I recommend that you try the Network+ practice exams here on TechExams and also the one at http://www.mcmcse.com/forums/exams/.

If you can answer these questions and get 90% the first time, you can probably pass the real thing.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    EverythingPCownerEverythingPCowner Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yea your probably right...and even if i do know it in real life situatons....without the "book" knowlege its hard to take those damn tests
    Alabama or Bust!
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    IMO, the Network+ would be harder to pass if you doesn't have any experience in networking. With the A+ test, many people have dealt with fixing and upgrading their PCs every so often that the concepts and theories behind the hardware and client software parts seem to have become a everyday knowledge. However networking concepts and theories have not been fortunated enough to be exposed to many average users to understand.
    The technology are there to learn networking, but not many people have the interest or time to do it. One could learn networking by using a couple of PCs with nics, Internet access, and some study guides to build a network.
    With some time and effort, one could pass this exam relatively easy. Good Luck
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki