Options

Anyone take the CISSP CBT that didn't get immediate results???

JcastJcast Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Pearson/ISC2 say that you may be part of an audit and have to wait 4-6 weeks after taking the CBT for results. Has this happened to anyone?

Comments

• Options
    holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    please tell me... this is not true...
  • Options
    kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    true statement, I am afraid. Unofficially, one in ten will be audited, but I think that is a bit optimistic on the part of ISC2 if they believe they can audit so many people, as I am sure the number of people who will attempt and pass is bound to increase significantly. Hopefully they will hire more help. :)
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,029 Admin
    It depends what the audit is for. Assuming it's for integrity checking and fraud prevention, I don't see why it would take so long if it's mostly an automated audit. At the point you have finished the exam, all they can audit is your exam application info, the answers you gave on the exam, how long it took you test, and correlate that with previous attempts you have made. Automation would flag suspicious events and a human would do the leg work.

Has anyone emailed Pearson or the (ISC)2 and asked about this?
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Four to six weeks for an audit at a HOST site does sound a bit extreme given my experience taking exams here at a "high stakes" testing center here in Chicago. With 3-7 people basically watching your every movement, metal scanners, emptying out my pockets of keys and down to lint - there is no way I could think of to even begin to ****. :D

Then again, there is that famous 10% who will need to have there employment verified and all that, which is probably what will happen with the audit process in the first place.

I know its mind numbing to have to wait through. So you have my complete sympathies with the situation! As Charlie Brown would say: Aaaarrrrggh!

- beads