Options

Practice Exams

Lotusgeek51Lotusgeek51 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am currently studying for my next exam. I believe this will be the microsoft xp exam. I have seen alot of talk about the quality of the transcender practice exams. I have used the selftestsoftware exams to help me pass all of my certs, but havent used the transcender ones.

Does anyone have experience with both the transcender and selftestsoftware practice exams? In the next few days I am going to purchase my next voucher and practice exam as I have just about completed my reading material and was wondering if the transcender was a better product than what I am accustomed to?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I don't recall having used the selftest material myself at any time. But, if you haven't already, you can go to Transcender and download a small trial version to see if you care for it. Go here, http://www.transcender.com/demos/default.aspx.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    NoodsNoods Member Posts: 168
    If I recall, the cost for Transcender for the CCNA was about $300. Rediculous. Search the internet and your local bookstore for some study material, there is usually a separate self test/flash card or exam prep book. Also, usually all study material will have some sort of self test.
  • Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Selftest for me has been a real winner. From what I undertsand the company who writes practise exams for Selftest also write them for Transcender. I have never used Transcender due to their cost but Selftestsoftware seem to be spot on.