Options

Failed 70-290 with a 612

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

First 546 and then 612, i tried to book it for 2 weeks later but cos of colleges closing for 2 months had no choice but to book it for a week later, and obvioulsy didnt have enough time to study hard for it, will have a long break and then 2-3 weeks before i can sit it again will study again.

Is there any shame infailing this twice, my first impression was that i would pass it the second time providing i read all the exam content which i did before the second exam.

This exam is by far a lot harder than 70-270

Lee H

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Very difficult to get motivated with the family growing--I understand that!
    Sorry to hear about your failure. But, you're getting closer!

I'm working on this one myself. What sort of subject matter did you have emphasized on this exam, if you can remember. Sometimes that isn't easy to do.

Good luck for the future!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Sorry to hear that Lee, this exam serves as a foundation to all susequent exams, compared to others the most difficult is the networking infrastructure exam then the designs exams....but you need to learn the principles from here on.

Keep studying...
    What next?
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Hi

I used Sybex for study guide and also i got half way through a 400 Q & A, doing a full study of the guide again should cement it into my brain so i hope i get in the 800's score when i pass, might have t wait till september or travel 30 miles ti sit my next one

Lee