Options

Stress Test Software

ally_ukally_uk Member Posts: 1,145 ■■■■□□□□□□
Morning Guys, Does anyone know of a decent Stress Test software preferably Open Source, I really need the Software to be able to push the Processor and give me a indication of what the CPU and GPU temps are

Many Thanks :)
Microsoft's strategy to conquer the I.T industry

" Embrace, evolve, extinguish "

Comments

• Options
    jesseou812jesseou812 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ally_uk wrote: »
    Morning Guys, Does anyone know of a decent Stress Test software preferably Open Source, I really need the Software to be able to push the Processor and give me a indication of what the CPU and GPU temps are

Many Thanks :)

Prime95 is a good choice for CPU stress testing. Simple and easy to use.
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Prime95 is a little basic and dose not give you much info back about the PC. IT also only test a few factors

SiSoftware Zone ives much more info and allows you to see what is being tested and how it responds
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    jesseou812jesseou812 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    Prime95 is a little basic and dose not give you much info back about the PC. IT also only test a few factors

SiSoftware Zone ives much more info and allows you to see what is being tested and how it responds

Open source?
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    jesseou812 wrote: »
    Open source?

"preferably Open Source" ;) which I read as "not costing much"
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.