Back on the horse.

BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
Been gone for a few months, due to moving internationally. Had to stop all certifications, but now its time to get back on the CCNA, since it has been about 4 months since the last time I took ICND2 I am going to study from the ground up again and go for the composite. And suggestions on tackling the composite?
Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi

Comments

• inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome back, similar story for me to. moving, baby, yadayadda yada, = me too starting from ground up!
    just got my LAB rack equipment all setup, and i am ready to go. But I fear another move is comming very soon, so who knows, i could be back to bench work with pc's.

• SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    If you took ICND2, which I can assume you took ICND1, why would you go and take the CCNA COMPOSITE?
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    If you took ICND2, which I can assume you took ICND1, why would you go and take the CCNA COMPOSITE?

Because the composite can sometimes be much easier than ICND2. . .
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    if this link is not allowed and gets edited out. look for cisco networking academy v4 torrent @ Deminoid. It is fully working! the kid (uploader) is a geinious!

the LAB the Packet tracer labs, scoring in the labs it is great! i found it this morning and am already through the first five chapters labs and quizes.
    If you never were enroled in netacademy take your time to learn all the cool features.

tons of features don't cheet yourself and fly through without finding all available.

Cisco Academy Program Exploration 4.0 - Demonoid
  • DiggsDiggs Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is the Composite exam easier than ICND2?