Options

ICND1 - Retake

keecokeeco Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello!

I took the ICND1 test a few weeks back and received a 587 out of 804. Honestly, I took the test early and I knew I did. In addition, I had been sick for the three days prior and hadn't studied in about a week. So, getting a 587 wasn't too bad in my opinion.

Now that I'm ready to take it for real, I've been studying, labbing, and taking the Cisco Learning Network exams. I can't seem to get past about a 75% on the Cisco Learning Exam, despite my study efforts. The questions are always changing and thus testing multiple different areas each time. The "mastery" score recommended by the Cisco Learning Network is 80%.

It seems that each time I take the practice exams, I will miss one question on each of the scenario/simulations that have multiple questions. Do you know if the actual exam scores each question in a scenario or if you get 3/4 on a scenario it just assumes no points for the entire scenario?

Beyond all of that, I'll keep studying, but if you have any further tips or recommendations I'd appreciate it! I'm using LearnKey videos and the Cisco Learning Network practice exams primarily, in addition to the Cisco ICND1 exam book.

Thanks!

Comments