Options

CCIE Data Center Training

QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
CCIE Data Center Bootcamp Product Pre-order

Looks like they'll have pods too for labbing on considering the price of admission for a lab is astronomical. Looks like they might also be reviving part of the CCIE Storage product line as well. Good stuff.

Comments

• Options
    ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    Interesting. I'll be getting this when it comes out.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just got the e-mail yesterday about the week-long Nexus bootcamp (live online) they're putting on next month. $499! Great price, and I would buy it if they hadn't rescheduled my other bootcamp 3x. Makes it impossible to plan around work. That being said, I'm excited about this track.
  • Options
    CCIE2210CCIE2210 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @Mrock4 - What bootcamp was rescheduled on you? Was it the CCNP SC?

--
    Brian Dennis, CCIEx5 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP/Voice)
    bdennis@ine.com
  • Options
    CCIE2210CCIE2210 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 - What bootcamp did you have rescheduled on you? Was it the CCNP SC bootcamp?

Brian Dennis, CCIE 2210
    Mrock4 wrote: »
    Just got the e-mail yesterday about the week-long Nexus bootcamp (live online) they're putting on next month. $499! Great price, and I would buy it if they hadn't rescheduled my other bootcamp 3x. Makes it impossible to plan around work. That being said, I'm excited about this track.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CCIE2210 wrote: »
    Mrock4 - What bootcamp did you have rescheduled on you? Was it the CCNP SC bootcamp?

Brian Dennis, CCIE 2210

Brian- yes..it was the CCNP Security class rescheduled twice. I had to request vacation each time, so that was a huge headache both times- working around projects and such.